Support elderly people to continue living in their own homes while maintaining their independence and connection to the community. We’re looking for compassionate care workers in the Gosford area now!
- 12 months experience working within the Aged Care sector – Certificate III in Aged Care or Individual Support is looked upon favourably
- You want to help the elderly, some of the most vulnerable and deserving people in our community, to live independent and fulfilling lives.
- Good communication and relationships building skills – friendly chat!
- You use a smart phone (avoids travel to the office) and can help your clients with theirs!
- Current Australian Drivers Licence, with a reliable registered car – driving is part of the role.
This role would suit any who have a desire to provide great customer care while having clear opportunities for continued and supported career progression working for one of Australia’s most trusted brands.
What’s on Offer
- Regular work hours to fit in with your routine. Work Monday-Friday, no weekends/nights. Work around school times. The more available hours you provide, the more work we can give you!
- Paid travel time and paid kilometres.
- Career and professional development in a supportive environment – this includes industry training and mentorship to gain more qualifications.
- Discounts on MediBank Private health insurance and services at MyCar.
- A roster in advance to help your work-life balance.
We have several positions available across the Central Coast – if Gosford is not the best location for you, please get in touch so we can help find you something closer to your preferred location.
Home Care Workers provide care and support to customers in their homes. This includes both domestic assistance and social services such as organising outings, cooking, pet care, cleaning, gardening, and transportation.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Travelling in a set area to visit multiple customers in a day.
- Reviewing customer care plans to understand their goals and needs.
- Regularly speaking with your team and Team Leader.
- Using technology (apps) to take client notes and track important information.
- Identifying potential safety hazards and where possible fixing these to ensure a safe environment for you and the customer. This includes reporting incidents when needed.
- Respecting client confidentiality and privacy always.
Established in 1992, KinCare is an Australian owned organisation providing Community Care across Australia. As a purpose driven organisation, KinCare’s 1,800 employees deliver care services to thousands of Australians each year, helping them to live their best life.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please apply via the link. We match clients and carers based on postcode so it is helpful to include your home postcode within your CV. Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Upon submitting your application please remember to keep an eye across your junk/spam email folder for email communications!
Department: Chief Operating Officer Department
Job Family: Field Recruitment
Category: Field Recruitment