Are you passionate about providing care, making people feel valued and assisting someone to maintain their independence?
We are too and we are currently looking for like-minded, big-hearted Home Care Workers to join our team at KinCare.
KinCare has Casual and Permanent Part Time roles available which are based in the Hills area of Greater Sydney. This will include travel from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill, Dural and surrounding suburbs.
To be successful in this role we require availability between Monday and Friday from 8am – 3pm or 5pm - 9pm for a minimum of 3 days per week.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Certificate III Industry Relevant (Individual Support/Aged Care/Disabilities) we also have entry level roles available that do not require previous experience or qualifications.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
As a Home Care Worker with KinCare you will be required to provide support including:
- Personal Care: Showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic Assistance: Cooking, household cleaning and laundry
- Social support/Transportation: Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
A Home Care Worker role with KinCare will provide you with training and development opportunities, flexibility in working hours and access to a network of fellow carers passionate about improving quality of life. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
With our customer as our number one priority, we are expanding our service offering to ensure we are at the forefront in providing tailored care to an individual.
If you would like to join our growing community and build a career with KinCare, please submit your resume by using the apply button below.
Please note that this position may be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks