KinCare is seeking experienced Physiotherapists to join our Allied Health team providing community and telehealth services across the South East and South West of Sydney (including Illawarra) on a permanent Full Time basis. If you are seeking a flexible option, we also have Permanent Part Time opportunities covering South West Sydney / Campbelltown / Illawarra and South East Sydney / Illawarra.
At Kincare, we understand the importance of improving the quality of life for our Customers and their families. We care for the well-being of our Customers by offering and delivering individually innovative tailored In Home care that enables customers to maintain their independence in their own homes.
About the Role
The role will see you providing in-home physiotherapy assessment, treatment and case management services with a focus on customised Falls Prevention / strength and balance programs and mobility aids prescription. You will partner expertly and insightfully with our customers experiencing chronic health conditions, including cardiovascular disease, musculoskeletal disorders, diabetes, and dementia.
Travelling from site to site, you will work collaboratively and autonomously within a multidisciplinary team to provide practical advice and solutions. You will have high-level interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively across all levels within KinCare and with external partners, written and verbal.
You will plan, implement and evaluate Physiotherapy services, enabling our customers to continue to live full, satisfying and independent lives.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Degree or Postgraduate Qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current national registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- Experience working with people experiencing chronic health conditions
- Community experience highly desirable as well as knowledge and experience in delivering the Otago Exercise Programme or similar
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Australian Drivers Licence or willingness to obtain
This is an exciting and rewarding time to join our fast growing industry and have the opportunity to work with a variety of customers.
- Great Working Environment - Enjoy working alongside a group of friendly, like-minded individuals who share a passion for health and lifestyle
- Advance Your Career - Great opportunity to progress with a National provider of in-home care
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Great salary package on offer
We welcome your interest, please apply by submitting your application via the link.
KinCare requires its staff to be honest, trustworthy, reliable and fit to perform their roles safely. All of our roles are subject to mandatory police checks and background checks (including criminal history checks).