This is a Permanent Part Time role with guaranteed hours each and every week.
You will be based in the North suburbs of Adelaide and to be successful in this role we require availability between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Certificate III Industry Relevant (Individual Support/Aged Care/Disabilities)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
As a Home Care Worker with KinCare you will be required to provide support including:
- Personal Care: Showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic Assistance: Cooking, household cleaning and laundry
- Social support/Transportation: Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
A Home Care Worker role with KinCare will provide you with training and development opportunities, flexibility in working hours and access to a network of fellow carers passionate about improving quality of life. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
If you would like to join our growing community and build a career with KinCare, please submit your resume by using the apply button below.
Please note that this position may be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks
KinCare requires its staff to be honest, trustworthy, reliable and fit to perform their roles safely. Some roles are also subject to mandatory police checks. Accordingly, it is a condition of all applications that candidates consent to medical, psychological or functional health assessment(s) and/or background checks (including criminal history checks) if they are required during the application process.