This is a Permanent Part Time role and will be based with ONE of our key clients in the Jerrabomberra.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Certificate III or IV in Disability - essential
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
As a Disability Support Worker with KinCare you will be required to provide support including:
- Personal Care: Showering, dressing, grooming and medication assistance
- Domestic Assistance: Cooking, household cleaning and laundry
- Social support/Transportation: Transport to medical appointments, grocery shopping and social activities
As a KinCare team member, we will provide you with training and development opportunities, flexibility in working hours and access to a network of fellow carers passionate about improving quality of life. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
If you would like to join our growing community and build a career with KinCare, please submit your resume by using the apply button below.
Please note that this position may be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks
KinCare requires its staff to be honest, trustworthy, reliable and fit to perform their roles safely. Some roles are also subject to mandatory police checks. Accordingly, it is a condition of all applications that candidates consent to medical, psychological or functional health assessment(s) and/or background checks (including criminal history checks) if they are required during the application process.